Wednesday, October 28, 2009

update 1.0


well, its been a while since i've blog here. (again. and again.)

right now, i dont know. i'm so out of my mind. this is wrong! errrr.
i'm supposed to be happy. right? coz there's no reason to be sad. or maybe i'm just pretending that everything is okay. but its a BIG NOOOOO! i'm just making things complicated, its really not complicated naman e. my life is so easy and everything is okay.

i'm not just satisfied w/ wat result na nakita ko about my exams. about people around me and about what? errrr.

this is life!

i'm thinking ahead now, i'm supposed to. coz i only have 4 months to prove myself as a 4th yr student. i'm supposed to give my best shot about the things i'm doing and the things that i will do. this is the last year, and college will be really different.

weeee.
I AM NERVOUS for the RESULT OF ALL THE ENTRANCE TEST that I TOOK!
:(



No comments:

Post a Comment